The alternative camo pattern of these patchwork corduroy boots is a daring look for those who like to repurpose and reshape the past into something new. The classic Pampa outsole is given a unique speckled treatment due to the recycled rubber components, creating a vintage feel for a sustainable future.
- UPPER: corduroy in 100% cotton
- LINING: polar mesh in 100% polyester
- SOCKLINER: die cut eva + heel cup / cover in 100% polyester
- BOTTOM + TOE CAP : recycled rubber
- BRANDING : woven label on tongue / woven side label at the bottom of lateral quarter / recycled rubber patch on lateral collar / GPS logo printed on lateral quarter lining
- FEATURES: round waxy laces / 2 top eyelets gun metal / other eyelets matching upper