Two daring brands have teamed up to create these carefully crafted shoes. Finisterre was born from the spirit of British surfers in the badlands of Cornwall, while Palladium grew from the needs of the French Foreign Legion. Combining our stories has culminated in this sustainably stylish low-cut style. Made from recycled PET plastic, and a rugged outsole this waterproof boot will accompany those on the path to the surf or on the street to adventure.
- 100% Vegan with no animal product in the upper including the glue
- UPPER: waterproof shoe made in 100% recycled polyester
- LINING: recycled polyester
- SOCKLINER: recycled foam / cover in recycled polyester
- BOTTOM + TOE CAP: rubber with 15% recycled rubber + EVA / Rubber pads under the bottom to avoid slippery
- BRANDING: Woven label on tongue / GPS print on heel
- FEATURES: bootie construction with recycled membrane / gussets / 2 tones lace / eyelets / heel loop
Delivery notice. We are currently operating an update of our delivery system. The shipping of your orders will start again on Monday 11 of July 2022.
Free standard shipping on all orders over 80€ / £80.
Learn more about shipping and return